Bringing Aid to rural Pakistan
Feeding the children
- Malnutrition is a common ailment for the children who make it into medical clinics.
- by bringing doctors and nurses into Our AIM Foundation’s site, where we are building our next Holistic Community Center.
Delivering Fresh Water
- Fetching water from a distance was cumbersome for all women of village in Sindh Pakistan.
- installation of the bore well, it’s available to them right around the corner. The installation of Hand pump has enhanced our courage and morale.
- In the region that Thatta sits, more than 70% of people live in abject poverty.
- The HCC in Pakistan bring all the benefits of our Malawian HCC to the people of the Thar Desert once complete
- More than 35% of Pakistani people lack access to clean and sanitary restrooms.
- We have built a total of 300 clean bathrooms and hygienic facilities to heighten quality of life
Water & Sanitation Facility
Meals/Rashan Distributed during Covid-19