Women's Trade Center
- Many women in Malawi never receive a proper education.
- Our AIM provides women with a vehicle to change their lives through our trade school, where women learn sewing and business
- Illiteracy in Malawi has long been a barrier for those seeking to move from agricultural to more professional work.
- Our AIM’s mission is to enhance their lives and secure a future full of opportunity.
- The computer lab at our HCC is the only one in near any of the villages in Mchinji District, Malawi.
- to this date we have many dozens of students learning computer skills,
- Today, the HCC treats more than 100 villagers daily, providing free vaccinations and pharmaceutical prescriptions to combat
- Our volunteer doctors and nurses provide free health screenings, checkups, maternal care
- the restrooms in Malawi were highly unsanitary, and were sources of disease and illness before our arrival.
- we have installed over 220 sanitary restrooms with many more under construction.
- We have dedicated a special focus on improving the lives of women in Malawi,
- Our clinic has a special unit designed to providing women with the health products
- Nearly 300 bore wells in villages.
- villagers had to walk over 10-15 km outside of their village just to retrieve clean water.
- Hundreds of houses built for Malawians who previously dwelt in unlivable conditions.
- lights, kitchens, electricity, bedding, and more spacious domiciles for families throughout the villages of Mchinji.
- hunger and malnutrition are still ubiquitous in Malawi.
- Our AIM has provided families with much-needed food packs and through our programs.
Water & Sanitation Facilities
Women & Children Enrolled
Medical Aid Provided
Homes supported with solar lights