Awareness in Mind (AIM)
A comprehensive K-12 program that introduces the concepts of Mindfulness and Compassionate Communication to middle and high-school students, fostering their emotional well-being and interpersonal skills.
The Awareness in Mind (AIM) program aims to familiarize young individuals with mindfulness and compassionate communication. Its purpose is to assist students in enhancing their mental health and overall well-being by implementing Social-Emotional Learning interventions that tackle prevalent mental health issues, including depression and anxiety. Specifically tailored for middle and high-school-aged students, this course is meticulously crafted to foster emotional and social intelligence, empowering them along their journey.
Our free Courses
Awareness in Mind
Teacher Enrichment Program
Awareness in Mind
Course For Middle and High School Students
To Join Our Program
As mentioned before, the Awareness in Mind: Mindfulness and Compassionate Communication Course that we are proposing is to be utilized at your school as a Pilot Project. The AIM Curriculum combines non-violent communication with mindfulness training as a way to help empower students to communicate interpersonally, utilizing capacities such as self-awareness, empathy, peace/selfcontrol, self-esteem, etc. The following are five of the main goals of this course:
What we Can
Students ❤ us!
The courses combines inward-focused techniques of mindfulness and meditation with outward-oriented tools of non-violent communication. Students will learn mindfulness practices to develop self-awareness, empathy, self-control, and peace. They will also learn non-violent communication strategies based on the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) approach by Marshall Rosenberg.
To connect with the OurAIM Foundation, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website ouraim.org
- Look for the “Contact Us” or “Connect With Us” section on the website.
- Find the relevant contact information such as email address, phone number, or contact form.
- Reach out to the organization by sending an email or filling out the contact form, expressing your interest in connecting.
- Clearly state your purpose for connecting, whether it’s to inquire about the course, express your support, or explore collaboration opportunities.
- Provide your contact details, including your name, email address, and any other relevant information.
- Wait for a response from the organization. They may reply via email or contact you through the provided contact information.
- If necessary, follow up on your initial communication after a reasonable amount of time if you haven’t received a response.
- If the organization has social media accounts, consider following them and engaging with their content to stay updated on their activities.
- Attend any events, workshops, or seminars organized by Awareness in Mind to connect with like-minded individuals and deepen your engagement with the organization.