Dr.Rohan N Bartake
(BS, MBA) Coordinator, India Our AIM Foundation
- Tobacco Treatment Specialist in India.
- Got Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathy from CM Patel Homeopathic Medical College in Mumbai in 2005.
- Studied MBA in Social Entrepreneurship from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai in 2012.
- 15 years experience in Medical field, worked on international collaboration project headed by Dr. Sultan Pradhan from Prince Aly Khan Hospital and Dr. Nancy Regotti, which is pioneer of Tobacco Cessation Clinic, in MGH Boston in America.
- Counseled more than 5,000 patients and conducted more than 500 Awareness Sessions.
- Conducted Tobacco Cessation Training courses for Doctors, Nurses and Health Care Professionals.