Dr. Adwaita Gore
(DNB, MBBS) Advisory Member, India Our AIM Foundation
- Associate Director, Department of Medical Oncology.
- Consultant Medical and Pediatric Oncologist, Hemato Oncologist & BMT Physician at Nanavati Max Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) in 2001.
- DNB in Medical Oncology in March 2011 & in General Medicine in September 2006.
- Advanced Training in Hemato Oncology at UKGM, Germany in Sept.2016 Certification by European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) in December 2010.
- Junior Resident in Medical Oncology (Including Hematology, Medical Oncology, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Endocrinology) August 2003 to January 2005.
- Senior Resident in General Medicine (Including ICU/ICCU/IRCU/Neurology) from February, 2005 to July, 2006 & in Medical Oncology from February 2008 to January 2011 – Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai.
- Junior Consultant, Department of Medical Oncology (July 2011 to June 2013) & Senior Consultant, Department of Medical Oncology (July 2013 to Nov 2021)
- Clinical experience in planning and administration of AntiNeoplastic Therapy.
- Strong knowledge of Anti Cancer Therapy administration policies and procedures.
- Ability to evaluate patient needs, administer appropriate care.
- Organizing multiple educational activities – conferences, workshops, etc. Teaching and Assessing DNB Medical Oncology Super Specialty Students.
- Member of Maharashtra Medical Council, Medical Council of India, European Society of Medical Oncology, Member American Society of Clinical Oncology, European Hematology Association (EHA), Multinational Association of Supportive care in Cancer (MASCC).
- Currently, serving as Associate Director, Department of Medical Oncology from November 2021, involved with the setting up of the Department of Medical Oncology and Setting up of Clinical research programme at Nanavati Max Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai.
- Involved in various medical researches & publications.