After over a decade's worth of initiative, Our AIM Foundation continues to work diligently, currently impacting over 900,000 people in five regions of the world: the Rohingya Refugee Camp in Bangladesh, the Thar Desert, India, Africa, and the USA. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and 100% of funds donated candidly go towards a variety of self-sustainable projects aimed to empower women and to financially stabilize and improve the lives of the disenfranchised through sustainable solutions. We are proudly recognized as a GoldStar Platinum organization.
Our AIM has impacted over 450,000 abused and rape victims and supported 250,000 orphans and street children by building 550 homes, over 550 bore-wells, and 250 toilet-shower stations. Our AIM has successfully made medical/humanitarian mission trips to the Rohingya Refugee Camp in November 2018 as well as to Malawi, Africa in March 2019.
Our AIM Foundation’s current goals are:
• To build 1000+ more bore wells to provide clean drinking water to prevent diseases such as malaria, cholera, and typhoid
• To create 500+ more sanitary stations (i.e. toilet-shower stations) to stop diseases caused by unsanitary waste management
• To provide shelter for the homeless by building 500+ more homes
• Initiating 1000+ more sewing classes to empower rape & abused victims so that they may face the world with pride & dignity
• Forming 25+ more community centers in remote villages that contain a clinic, a women's empowerment center, an orphan's learning center, and recreational facilities (e.g. playground, sports fields, etc.)
• Creating 25+ more schools to educate over 5000 homeless and orphans to break the cycle of poverty and illiteracy