Our AIM Foundation continuous to work diligently over a decade impacting over 300,000 people in five countries; the Rohingya Refugee camp, the Thar Desert located in Pakistan, India, Africa and USA. We are 501c3 and 100% of funds donated go to a variety of self-sustainable projects aimed to empower women and improve the lives of the disenfranchised through sustainable solutions focused to financially stable and improve the lives of the disenfranchised through sustainable solutions. Our AIM has impacted over 150,000 abused and rape victims and supported 50,000 orphans and street children by building 350 homes, over 250 bore-wells and 150 toilet-shower stations. We are on platinum status on guide star. After a successful Medical/Humanitarian Mission trip to Rohingya Refugee camp in Nov 2018, Our doctors and humanitarian volunteers are heading to Malawi, Africa in March 2019. Our AIM Foundation’s current goals are:
• 1000 plus more bore wells to provide clean drinking water to prevent diseases such as
Malaria, Cholera and Typhoid.
• 500 more sanitary stations (Toilets-Shower stations) to stop diseases with open
• 500 more homes for homeless to provide shelter.
• 1,000’s more sewing classes to empower rape & abused victims to face world
with pride & dignity.
• 25 more community centers in remote villages on 2.5 to 5 acres land with
clinic/women Empowerment center/orphans Learning center and Playground.
• 25 more schools to educate 5000 more homeless and orphans to break cycle of