Our AIM Foundation continuous to work diligently over a decade impacting over 900,000 people in five countries; the Rohingya Refugee camp, the Thar Desert located in Pakistan, India, Africa and USA. We are 501c3 and 100% of funds donated go to a variety of self-sustainable projects aimed to empower women and improve the lives of the disenfranchised through sustainable solutions focused to financially stable and improve the lives of the disenfranchised through sustainable solutions. Our AIM has impacted over 450,000 abused and rape victims and supported 250,000 orphans and street children by building 550 homes, over 550 bore-wells and 250 toilet-shower stations. We are on platinum status on guide star. After a successful Medical/Humanitarian Mission trip to Rohingya Refugee camp in Nov 2018, Our doctors and humanitarian volunteers are heading to Malawi, Africa in March 2019. Our AIM Foundation’s current goals are:
• 1000 plus more bore wells to provide clean drinking water to prevent diseases such as Malaria, Cholera and Typhoid.
• 500 more sanitary stations (Toilets-Shower stations) to stop diseases with open defecation.
• 500 more homes for homeless to provide shelter.
• 1,000’s more sewing classes to empower rape & abused victims to face world with pride & dignity.
• 25 more community centers in remote villages on 2.5 to 5 acres land with Clinic/Women Empowerment center/Orphans Learning center and Playground.
• 25 more schools to educate 5000 more homeless and orphans to break cycle of Poverty.