It is an acknowledged fact across the world that empowering women is POWERFUL. As per our mission, Our AIM has transformed the lives of over 450,000 women by making them socially and financially stable, confident, and independent, and by providing long-term them self-sustainable projects. Some of our efforts include:
• Hosting sewing classes for women interested in careers within local textile industries
• Providing economically affordable stoves for culinary professions
• Inmproving farming skills to tend to vegetable gardens and live stocks
• Providing women with materials necessary for proper daily living (e.g. sanitary pads, soap, etc.) as well as providing them with resources to locally mass-produce these materials themselves
• Imparting basic education on disease prevention, HIV/AIDS awareness, financial literacy, etc.
• Instilling a sense of self-determination to live creatively and independently